Thursday, August 31, 2017

Radio Audition

Radio Audition

Hi guys! It is me, Caro from team 3, one of the teams of ´´18 Lucky Ducks´´and today I wanted to talk about what I did in class. As you know we have worked in Informatic with the program Audiacity, the application Soundcloud and the webpage Khan Academy to create an interview about HTML and coding. We had to make up a radio station, which I named ´´Computer Geek Radio Station´´. We used the banners we did in the previous assignment to make the questions and also answer them. I did the interview and read it with Oli in Audiacity and then I apploaded it to Soundcloud. Here I have the link from the interview, so you can listen it, hope you really enjoy it!


One of the banners from the previous class.

The Interview:

Thank you for your time!



No comments:

Post a Comment