Friday, September 1, 2017

Radio Station

Hi guys! It's me, Olivia from one of the teams of the "18 Lucky Ducks" and today I wanted to tell you about what I did in class. As you know we have worked in Informatic with the program Audiacity, the application Soundcloud and the webpage Khan Academy to create an interview about HTML and coding. We had to make up a radio station, which I named "Computer Geek Radio Station". We used the banners we did in the previous assignment to make the questions and also answer them. I recorded the interview and read it with Caro in Audiacity and then we apploaded it to Soundcloud. Here I have the link from the interview, so you can listen it, hope you really enjoy it!



Banners of the previous class

Here you have the link of the interview:



I hope you liked it! Until next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. The ringing bell pushed me out of the programne :-( Anyway, I fluently followed it.

    ReplyDelete