Tuesday, April 4, 2017

C&D Thinking and opinion about mindmapping


Convergent and Divergent questions


Hi guys,
              today I'm going to talk about convergent and divergent questions and eventually give my opinion of which one is better.

Convergent questions are that questions that get you to one final answer. It's a pretty basic ay plus it does not take so much efford. Almost all the time they star with simple questions like what, when or how.

Divergent questions let us observe all of our possibilitties by sometimes even making new questions. It may result a bit harder than convergent questions because it takes more efford, but at the end you'll end up with a better and more complete answer.

Well in my opinion divergent questions are better just because at the end you get a really good answer and it will help you to understand the topic better.


Mindmapping
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator


So, now we got to this part, about mindmapping in Mindomo, for those who don't know, Mindomo is an app that alouds you to do online Mindmaps, it's a really cool app, I certainly recommend it. The great thing is that it is really easy to use and that really makes your work easier. But even though it's a great app, I've always been a fan of doing mind maps on a sheet of paper so if I had to choose I would keep my sheet and pencil.


Well that was it for today, I hope you enjoied it

See you soon guys, byee

No comments:

Post a Comment