Saturday, April 1, 2017

My personal reflection on C&D thinking and mind mapping

My personal reflection on C&D thinking and mind mapping
                           Image by CoolText

Hi! In this post I am going to talk about my opinion on Convergent & Divergent thinking. Then I will give my opinion on mind mapping in mindomo.

As I said, first I will talk about Convergent & Divergent thinking. Obviously, these two concepts mean different things, more exactly the opposite. 
One thing to add is that convergent questions mostly start with "what?", "when?" and "who?", but divergent questions are more likely to have "how could?", "suppose?" and "what might?" in their questions.

In my opinion, divergent questions are more useful than convergent, because if you look for other possibilities, your answer is more likely to be preciser than if you only look for one possibilitie.

I think that is enough for convergent and divergent thinking, so let's begin with mind mapping in Mindomo.

As some of you may now, Mindomo is a program that helps you to create mind map virtually.

Mindomo is a very helpful app, because you can save your mind maps in your computer and open them wherever you are. Also, it is very organized and has the tools that one needs to make a mind map. But, if you would ask me to do a mind map virtually or a classic one in a paper sheet, I would definetly use a paper sheet, because sometimes you want to do some things that in this kind of apps you can not do.

So, if you want to do a mind map and you like to use technology, I would definetly recommend you as first choice Mindomo. It is very easy to use because of it's simplety. Down I will leave a very short tutorial of Mindomo if you want to now more about it

Tutorial Mindomo

Thank you for coming by, and hope to be posting very soon more content!



No comments:

Post a Comment