Saturday, March 18, 2017

About us - Migue and Alois





Hello, we are Alois and Miguel from 18 lucky ducks, and we like to introduce ourselves. We are friends since we were 5 years old. Alois really loves Athletics and tennis, I like tennis too, but my favorite sport is taekwondo. Fortunately we live near by, so we can hang out almost always. We use to go also together in bicycle to school.
Migue
Since I was a kid, I had a strong connection with martial arts. I really like to investigate about martial arts, specially ninjutsu (ninja´s martial arts), but the martial art I like the most is taekwondo, I train taekwondo since i was 7 years old, and i love it, after all lessons i feel really calmed, it's a unique feeling. This year i will participate of the "National Taekwondo tournament" and I will achieve black belt.  Another hobby i really like is cooking, but unusual cooking, like a KitKat pizza which i saw a video in youtube about.
Me with 9 years old in a taekwondo tournament

Alois
I'm 15 years old and i like to train Athletics and tennis. I train Athletics 4 times a week and only once tenis. The test that I like the most is high jump. I’ve jumped 1,73m.


I'm interested in how technology can solve many problems not only daily life problems, but also for example how people in remote places can have access to the internet, or how people is treated in hospitals.
One of my Hobbies is taking photos. I like more darker than lighter photos, I think, they are more interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment