Saturday, March 18, 2017

Introduction

Hi! We are Ivana and Giuliana. Our hobbie is to cook and since 2010 we take cooking classes specialized in pastry. We realized that nowadays the tutorials are becoming very famous on the social media, so we asked ourselves, why dont we start doing a tutorial about what we most like doing? That is why, one day we decided to post our first video! We like doing tutorials on youtube to show people what we do and help the beginners at cooking.  
But now we will tell you more detalied who we are :)
I am Giuliana and my age is 15. Despite of cooking I also like sports and I go to singing classes. Each year in december, our teacher organizes a little concert in a theater where I have the chance to sing in public and I like it a lot. If I could choose a place to live, I would choose somewhere at the caribean because I love the beach and I like to go there with my family and friends.

                                                                This is a pic of me.
My name is Ivana Bianca Saggion and I'm 15 years old. I like to cook but that is not the only hobbie I have. I also like to paint/draw, to sing, to play the ukelele or the guitar, to do sports & like everyone, I like to travel. 
I wanted to add a photo of me so that you know who I am but I did not have any in which I appeared alone, so that´s why here is a photo of my family.

I´m the girl with violet blouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment