Saturday, March 18, 2017

Team Ceci and Martu - A little bit about us

Hello! We are Cecilia and Martina,part of the 18 Lucky Ducks team, and we would like to tell you a little bit about ourselves.


Hi, my name is Cecilia but my friends call me Ceci. I'm 15 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I go to a german school called Goethe Schule. In my freetime I like to watch movies or TV shows. In the weekends, I usually meet with my friends in my house. I like to listen to every kind of music, except rock music. Animals are something that I love, my favourite animal is the dog. I have a little dog, and I play a lot with her!




Hello there! My name is Martina Lehmann but they all call me Martu, (I can't stand people calling me by my full name) I'm 15 years old, going on 16  and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.I have too little siblings and we all attend to the Goethe Schule in San Isidro, which is very far away from Pilar, the place where I live.
I have lots of hobbies but the ones that I like the most are horse riding, swimming, and listening to music.I also like having a good times with my friends and listen to music.Talking about music, my favorite band its called 5 Seconds of Summer and my favorite single artist is Ariana Grande.I have a dog who is called Simona and I really like to come home and play with her, just like Ceci :)



So that is all we have for you guys today, we hope you liked this blog and got to know a little bit about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment