Saturday, March 18, 2017

About me: Franco Barrera

Hey there, I am one of the 18 lucky ducks, and if you where wondering who I am or what I like doing, you´re in the right place.


Job? Don´t have, I´m only 15 years old

Favourite Sport? Tennis (not watching, but yes playing)

What do I do? Most of my favourite hobbies have something to do with sitting down and enjoying a good film in Netflix, or in my case, watching videos in Youtube. I'm addict to the latter. What I watch there is mostly, more or less 99% of the time, videos about Technology, I am also addict to that, specially when there about Cellphones. As mencioned before, I also enjoy allot playing Tennis, and I am starting to enjoy athletics too.

Why do I do this? Well, basically because it's what I enjoy doing, but also because, when I grow up, I would like to be either an Arquitect or an Actor (this if I'm lucky), or a Journalist (tech journalist), or work at Apple or work at Google (also if I'm lucky).

No comments:

Post a Comment