Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Can you find a couple of Turing-machine-like structures in a V Neumann architecture?



  Recently, I've seen a video on the funtioning of Turing machines and how a CPU works. I can say that the three videos were very interesting and that is why I search if there were structures of the Turing machines that function as building blocks for V. Neumann's structure. Below I will leave a link to the three videos so you can see them if you are interested. After viewing the two videos, I created a mindmap with a page named mindomo explaining the concepts of the Turing machines and the V. Neumann architecture that I will show you down. Finally I will answer a quick question; Can you find a couple of Turing-machine-like strucures in a V. Neumann architecture?
   
 







Make your own mind maps with Mindomo.

Similarities

 

Resultado de imagen para binary code

  • Both uses codes with 1 and 0, and recive and send information
  • The turing machin creates an output and an input, and the V Neumann makes it with the ALU.





Also the V. Neumann structure uses the Turing machine to solve and asnwers problems

No comments:

Post a Comment