Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Turing machines structures in a V. Neumann architecture


Hello, nice to see you again in this blog… In this post I will explain you which is the difference between Turing machine and V. Neumann architecture and try to find Turing machines structures in the V. Neumann architecture. I saw three videos, one is a explanation about how a Turing machine works and the second one is about the CPU and the last one is "How Turing machines work". I will summarize it  and try to explain it for you in the easiest way. For that purpose I will make a mindmap with Mindomo (look my post about C&D thinking and mind mapping to learn about Mindomo) to make it easier to understand. Furthermore I will add all videos at the end of the post. Let's begin.



Make your own mind maps with Mindomo.


Now we are going to look at some components of the V. Neumann architecture. You will recognize that some are Turing machines, for example the ALU or the Control Unit.
Summarizing, the ALU has an input, then he reads, follow instructions and write the output, this is what characterizes a Turing machine.

Videos:



I hope this information is useful fpr you,
if you have any doubt don´t forget to ask in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment