Tuesday, April 4, 2017

personal reflection on C&D thinking and mind mapping

Hello! In this blog, I´m gonna tell you what I think about mind mapping and C&D questions.



Lets start with the mind mapping: this is a method of studying wich I use a lot.I think it is very good to memorize all single points and resume the information that is gaven to you.The arrows and lots of colors that I use are very useful to memorize in the moment of writing the exam and it helps you to reunite the very first ideas about a topic, letting you analize them and then complete what is missing.Mind mapping is also very practical because you can do it in a sheet of paper, in the cell phone or in the computer, so I really recommend you to put in practice this because it is a great way to get a good work.

Here im gonna leave you a picture of a mind map that I made with my Classmate Cecilia Uhrin, based on the main question: What is a computer?

And another one, that I took from the internet, so that you understand how to do the perfect mindmap: (if you want to see the whole page click here!)

(taken from here!)


Second and least we have the C&D questions.
If you dont know what they are I recommend you to click here and watch the video that showed us our teacher, it explains it very clearly so you know what they are and then read my opinion.

I think that the convergent questions are not so useful, because, why do you do it simple when you could divergent question to give more information and make it completer.
I would just use Convergent questions for a "basic" presentation or work where I just have to give a very overall view of the topic, and if it is not asked like that I usally use the divergent questions because it is interesting to look how somebody came to that question and the answer that he or she got.



So that is all I have for you today! I hope you liked this blog and make sure to check out the video about the convergent and divergent question :)

No comments:

Post a Comment