Monday, April 3, 2017

Blogging challenge: personal reflection on C&D thinking and mind mapping




Hello everyone! how are you guys? Today I am going to talk about my opinion on covergent and divergent thinking, also I will be talking about my personal opininion on mind mapping in Mindomo.


Covergent and Divergent thinking


Convergent and Divergent thinking are totally diferent.


Convergent: A convergent thinker thinks only in one final solution without thinking another solution. Usualy convergent questions starts with "what?" "when?" and "who?".

Divergent: A divergent thinker thinks all the possible ways to reach a final solution. Divergent questions take a llite more efford.

Personal opinion about wich way of thinking is better


In my opinion, divergent questions are better, because you will eliminate all the wrong possibilite and you will have a better fianl answer/solution.
.

personal opininion on mind mapping in Mindomo.

Mindomo is an app that aouds you to creat an online Mind Map.

In my opinion this app is very ussefull, because you can open yor own mind map allways no matter the place you are. Also it has very interesting tools. But if you give the choice to do a Mind Map on a sheet of paper I will deffinitly pick the sheet of paper, because the app sometimes does not have the tool you want so in a sheet of paper  you have more freedom.

That is all for today! I hope you like my post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment