Saturday, April 22, 2017

Michio Kaku opinion on quantum computers

                         
Quantum Computers by Michio Kaku
             
Image by Cooltext


How are you all doing? Well, recently I have seen a very interesting video of Michio Kaku, theoritical physicist borned in USA and graduated from the Harvard Unversity, about the functioning of a quantum computer. If you want to take a look to the video I will leave it here.

I am using this post to explain you some concepts that he uses in his video that might be difficult to understand. As you can see down this, I chose five different banners in order to make it look nicer.


   
That is all for todays blog! I hope this explanations of the different concepts were very helpful to you. Please take a look to Michio Kaku's video I left at the start because I am very sure you will fin it very interesting.

 See you in my next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment